Our Spring Break Camps are filling up fast…
We are offering FOUR types of camps this Spring Break:
3-Day Mini Camps: T-W-Th from 9am to 11:45am for those U7 years
Full Week> Half Day ~ Either AM (9:00-11:45am) or PM (12:15-3:00pm)
Full Week> Full Days ~ 9:00am – 3:00pm
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and LINK HERE to register online.
Want to do a Spring Break Cheer & Tumbling Day Camp with us?
Sample of a Typical Cheer & Tumbling Camp Day
- Stretch & Flexibility
- Motions/ Jumps/ Dance/ Learn parts of a routine
- Tumbling Training & Technique
- Fast Track practice
- Stunting and Building Skills and Drills *Pending Covid Restrictions
- Goal Setting and Progress Review & Weekly Awards
- Lots of fun, games, crafts, free time etc.…
**Final Show Off for parents/guests on last day
Sample of a Typical Camp Day for Advanced Tumblers:
Same as above but these campers are put with athletes of similar level when working on tumbling and advanced leveled Coaches work with them.
Sample of a Typical 3-Day Mini Camp
The Focus is on Tumbling and Ninja style circuits and lots of movement to work on general agility and coordination. Campers are kept busy and fun games and crafts are also integrated into the Mini Camp. Campers bring 2 Snacks and lots of water.
We even Offer A La Carte options:
- Want mornings 9:00am-12:00pm only?
- Want afternoons 1:00-4:00pm only?
- Want is to work with your spring break plans because you can come for just any day(s) of the week that work for you and we will pro-rate your Fees
Cancellation policy for Camps:
Camps that are cancelled 8+ days in advance receive a 100% refund on the camp. The Reg & Ins. fee is non-refundable.
Camps that are cancelled 7 or fewer days prior to a camp starting get all but $50 and the Registration & Insurance Fee refunded.