Registration is now open for our 3-month Jan to March Session:
This session is 3 months of FUN Cheer & Tumble Combo Classes.
There is no uniform, mandatory apparel/shoes and no competitions.
This is a great class to get learn cheer skills, tumbling skills and a introduction to the sport of Cheer.
It starts Sat, Jan 7th or Mon, Jan 9th and ends the week before School Spring Break.
Use THIS LINK and scroll down alphabetically to “Jan to March Cheer & Tumble” and enroll in the class that works best for you.
Next 3 Month Session is “Spring Session” Which goes from AFTER Spring Break to the end of June.
Registration for this session will open up in late January. Watch for it.
Athletes in Spring Session may transfer out of this session to start a team at the end of May. More details on how this happens will be provided to those registered in this session.
Message the gym if you wish to join this class and you have questions.
- Entrance is through the front doors
- Exit is out the back doors
- No parents or spectators are permitted inside at this time. We do have viewing week the last week of every month.
- If you’re new to the gym, we wear comfortable athletic apparel and either indoor shoes or barefoot for all of our recreational programming.
- Bring a water bottle along with you and make sure your child’s name is on everything they bring to the gym
As of the most recent briefing by BC health officials, fully vaccinated people/athletes that test positive that are not showing symptoms only have to be isolated for 5 days… As a gym, we ask you to stay home if you’re experiencing any flu like or covid like symptoms and return once you are feeling better.