You can register by linking here>Register Now
Scroll down until you find the class you’re interested in and click on “Register”.. The rest is really simple.
Want to do a Spring Break Cheer & Tumbling Day Camp with us?
Sample of a Typical Cheer & Tumbling Camp Day
- Stretch & Flexibility
- Motions/ Jumps/ Dance/ Learn parts of a routine
- Tumbling Training & Technique
- Fast Track Tumbling practice
- Stunting and Building Skills and Drills *Pending Covid Restrictions
- Goal Setting and Progress Review & Weekly Awards
- Lots of fun, games, crafts, free time etc.…
**Final Show Off for parents/guests on last day
Sample of a Typical Camp Day for Advanced Tumblers:
Same as above but these campers are put with athletes of similar level when working on tumbling and advanced leveled Coaches work with them.
Sample of a Typical Mini Camp Day
The Focus is on Tumbling and Ninja style circuits and lots of movement to work on general agility and coordination. Campers are kept busy and fun games and crafts are also integrated into the Mini Camp. Campers bring 2 Snacks and lots of water.
We even Offer A La Carte options:$50 for a single full day and $35 for a single half day
*NOTE* We will only accept campers that select 2 or more days
- Want mornings 9:00am-12:00pm only?
- Want afternoons 1:00-4:00pm only?
- Want is to work with your spring break plans because you can come for just any day(s) of the week that work for you and we will pro-rate your Fees
Cancellation policy for Camps:
Camps that are cancelled 8+ days in advance receive a 100% refund on the camp. The Reg & Ins. fee is non-refundable.
Camps that are cancelled 7 or fewer days prior to a camp starting get all but $50 and the Registration & Insurance Fee refunded.