Registration is now open for Spring Session 2022. This session is up to 12 Weeks of FUN Cheer & Tumble Lessons. There is no uniform, mandatory apparel/shoes and no competitions. Just a great class to get learn skills, tumbling and lots more about Cheer. It starts April 9th. LINK HERE to register.
Covid Protocols in Place – Updated Feb 2022
Due to Covid, we have some new practices in place as we head back to the gym. Please review our new practices carefully before arriving at the gym:
- Firstly, if you or someone in your household has COVID-19- Fever- Chills- Cough- Shortness of Breath- Sore throat- Not feeling well – we ask that you not come to the gym.
- If you are feeling well, please arrive at the gym with your cheer shoes already on and a water bottle
- Wait outside the front doors (unless otherwise specified and communicated to you) until the start of class time when an instructor comes to get you.
- Entrance is through the front doors
- Exit is out the back doors
- No parents or spectators are permitted inside at this time
- We are wearing masks at this time. If your child is young and not good at wearing masks, they are 100% mandatory to enter and exit and if they are struggling to keep them on during the class, they will be permitted to remove them.
- If you’re new to the gym, we wear comfortable athletic apparel and either indoor shoes or barefoot for all of our recreational programming.
- Bring a water bottle along with you and make sure your child’s name is on everything they bring to the gym
As of the most recent briefing by BC health officials, fully vaccinated people/athletes that test positive that are not showing symptoms only have to be isolated for 5 days… As a gym, we ask you to stay home if you’re experiencing any flu like or covid like symptoms and return once you are feeling better.