Current Fundraisers* UPDATED
Purdys Fundraiser > Purdys Ordering Instructions
Get a head start on your Christmas shopping
ONLINE ORDERS ONLY
Orders due: Fri Nov 20th for both locations
Pick up: Tues, Dec 1st for PoCo and Thurs, Dec 3rd for South
EARN 25% PROFIT
How it works: Click HERE
Contact Danielle Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Join our group by clicking or typing in this link: https://fundraising.purdys.com/1190548-77123
2. Enter your email in the box indicated, if you have registered before you will be automatically joined to the campaign, if not you will be prompted to register and then be joined.
3. Click “Shop Online” to start shopping! BC Taxes will be added to the prices during checkout.
4. You can also invite friends and family to help! After logging in, simply use the send invite function on the webpage. Just click on the “SEND INVITES” tab, type their email address and send.
Gift Card Fundraiser
First Deadline: Nov 5th Receive Cards: Approx Nov 15th
Second Deadline: Dec 1st Receive Cards: Approx Dec 10th (or earlier)
- How it works – Order gift cards using the order form listed below. You will receive a kick back based on the amount you purchase. (EXAMPLE: Suzy buys $100 from Starbucks. Starbucks has a kickback of 10%. $10 is given to Suzy in her fundraising account. )
We have gift cards for Department stores, grocery shopping, eating out and buying gas. If you are going to purchase these ANYWAYS then why not get a 2-20% KICK BACK for it all and put money away for all your cheer fees. This will go directly into YOUR own Travel/fundraising account.
See the Form and be aware of the deadlines we are using: ****Please hand in one form per athlete!!
Attachment: VAS Neufled Order Fall-chicken
Attachment: VAS Neufled Order Fall-desert
Our 2020-21 Gym Calendar is being made and we are now waiting for the SPONSORS to go into them! Please bring all of the sponsors you have acquired to the gym. We need money and LOGOS for the companies wishing to go into the Calendar!
- The smallest amount is $2 and the highest is $10. People that scratch only $2 or a lower amount will typically scratch a 2nd spot.
- Once all the ovals have been scratched, you will have earned $200 per card
- The cost of the card is $8
- You can either bring profit money to the front desk and ask for it to be deposited into your fundraising account or you can keep the profits and apply them to upcoming costs/credit card charges by the gym all on your own.
Chocolate Bars – This fundraiser is OVER
NEW Shipment of Chocolate Bars have arrived!! You will be able to pay $60 for a box. Each box contains 30 bars sold at $2 each. You automatically get $30 profit for every box you leave with. Some athletes stand at local grocery stores/Canadian Tire/liquor stores where they live and sell 3-4 boxes a weekend. This makes you $90-$120 in that weekend! *updated Aug 10th 2018