Current Fundraisers* UPDATED
Growing Smiles Poinsettias & Other Plans Fundraiser – Active
Purdys Fundraiser > Purdys Ordering Instructions Active
Get a head start on your Christmas shopping
ONLINE ORDERS ONLY
Orders due: Sun Nov 14th for both locations
Pick up: Sat, Nov 27th between 10-11am for PoCo and Mon, Nov 29th between 6-7pm for South
EARN 25% PROFIT to your fundraising accounts.
How it works: Click HERE
Contact Danielle Gibson at email@example.com
1. Join our group by clicking or typing in this link: https://fundraising.purdys.com/1190941-85125
2. Enter your email in the box indicated, if you have registered before you will be automatically joined to the campaign, if not you will be prompted to register and then be joined.
3. Click “Shop Online” to start shopping! BC Taxes will be added to the prices during checkout.
4. You can also invite friends and family to help! After logging in, simply use the send invite function on the webpage. Just click on the “SEND INVITES” tab, type their email address and send.
Gift Card Fundraiser
First Deadline: Nov 5th Receive Cards: Approx Nov 15th
Second Deadline: Dec 1st Receive Cards: Approx Dec 10th (or earlier)
- How it works – Order gift cards using the order form listed below. You will receive a kick back based on the amount you purchase. (EXAMPLE: Suzy buys $100 from Starbucks. Starbucks has a kickback of 10%. $10 is given to Suzy in her fundraising account. )
We have gift cards for Department stores, grocery shopping, eating out and buying gas. If you are going to purchase these ANYWAYS then why not get a 2-20% KICK BACK for it all and put money away for all your cheer fees. This will go directly into YOUR own Travel/fundraising account.
See the Form and be aware of the deadlines we are using: ****Please hand in one form per athlete!!
Subway is now 4% because they lowered our discount. We have discontinued Pet Smart, Claire’s and Sammy J’s because none of them were big sellers. But, you can still get Pet Smart as part of our Happy Card line-up.
As a reminder, we have added many new cards called Happy Cards. These are cards that are like a shopping/gift card, but they require a signature when used, similar to a credit card (www.happycards.ca/faq). The great advantage of these cards are they can be used at multiple merchants which is excellent for gift giving and they are at a higher rebate percentage than many of the merchant’s standard cards which can increase your organization’s fundraising profit.
We have added the following six Happy Cards:
- Happy Home (Home Depot, Bath Bed and Beyond, Hudson’s Bay, PetSmart)
- Happy Active (Sport Chek, Golf Town, Running Room, Cabela’s)
- Happy Him (Chapters/Indigo/Coles, Golf Town, Hudson’s Bay, Topshop, Topman, Cabela’s)
- Happy Her (Saks Off 5th, Milestones, Davids Tea, Chapters/Indigo/Coles, Roots, Sport Chek, Hudson’s Bay, Kernels)
- Happy Teen (Cineplex, Sephora, Ardene, Golf Town, Topshop, Topman, Chapters/Indigo/Coles, Sport Chek)
- Happy Student (New York Fries, DWS-Designer Shore Warehouse, The Shoe Company, American Eagle, Staples, Sephora, Roots).
These Happy Cards added the following NEW merchants to our program; Ardene, Bed Bath and Beyond, Cabela’s, Davids Tea, DSW-Designer Shoe Warehouse, Golf Town, Kernels, Roots, Running Room, Saks Off 5th, Sephora, The Shoe Company, Topman and Topshop.
These Happy Cards can increase your organization’s rebate.
- HBC From 3% To 5%
- Home Depot From 2% To 5%
- PetSmart From 3% To 5%
- Sport Chek From 3% To 5%
- Staples From 3% To 5%
The following merchants have the same rebates on the Happy Cards as their standard cards.
- American Eagle Currently 5% Remains 5%
- Cineplex Odeon Currently 5% Remains 5%
Please note, when using the Happy Cards your supporters need to know the amount remaining on the Happy card if they want to purchase something greater than the value remaining on the card. Otherwise, the transaction will not go through. This can easily be done off the receipt, checking online or phoning a toll free number. This information is stated clearly on the Happy Cards.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Please start using the attached forms immediately.
Please reply to this email if you would like to be taken off this update list, or if you have a new Coordinator, but don’t forget to let us know which group you are associated with so we can easily find your name and make the requested change. Thanks for your continued support!
Attachment: VAS Neufled Order Fall-chicken
Attachment: VAS Neufled Order Fall-desert
Our 2021-22 Gym Calendar is being made and we are now waiting for the SPONSORS to go into them! Please bring all of the sponsors you have acquired to the gym. We need money and LOGOS for the companies wishing to go into the Calendar!
- The smallest amount is $2 and the highest is $10. People that scratch only $2 or a lower amount will typically scratch a 2nd spot.
- Once all the ovals have been scratched, you will have earned $200 per card
- The cost of the card is $5
- You can either bring profit money to the front desk and ask for it to be deposited into your fundraising account or you can keep the profits and apply them to upcoming costs/credit card charges by the gym all on your own.
Chocolate Bars – This fundraiser is OVER
NEW Shipment of Chocolate Bars have arrived!! You will be able to pay $60 for a box. Each box contains 30 bars sold at $2 each. You automatically get $30 profit for every box you leave with. Some athletes stand at local grocery stores/Canadian Tire/liquor stores where they live and sell 3-4 boxes a weekend. This makes you $90-$120 in that weekend! *updated Aug 10th 2018