Current Fundraisers* UPDATED
Neufeld Farms SPRING Fundraiser: Active
Delivery will be just in time for Easter! Orders due Wednesday March 10th by 6pm. Please send a picture or document of tallied summary order form with legible contact information and e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to COVID-19, NO paper copies or cash/ cheques will be accepted. Delivery will be Monday March 29th at 7:30pm in the back lot if you’re in PoCo and for Tsawwassen families, we will mail you directly with your pick up time and location for goal: Tues Mar 30th. Detailed pick up instructions will be sent, with delivery reminder. Any questions/concerns contact Lisa at above email address. Thank you♥
Growing Smiles Plant/Veggie Garden Fundraiser – Active
Calendar Fundraiser! Completed for 2021
Our 2020-21 Gym Calendar is being made and we are now waiting for the SPONSORS to go into them! Please bring all of the sponsors you have acquired to the gym. We need money and LOGOS for the companies wishing to go into the Calendar!
How it works: You ask friends/family/acquaintances to sponsor and support you by scratching one, or more of the ovals that have a hidden amount (like a lottery scratch card), an amount is revealed and that is the amount that they pay you. What you need to know:
- The smallest amount is $2 and the highest is $10. People that scratch only $2 or a lower amount will typically scratch a 2nd spot.
- Once all the ovals have been scratched, you will have earned $200 per card
- The cost of the card is $8
- You can either bring profit money to the front desk and ask for it to be deposited into your fundraising account or you can keep the profits and apply them to upcoming costs/credit card charges by the gym all on your own.
- Email email@example.com to reserve a card and have it delivered to your child at an upcoming practice so that you can begin fundraising,
Gift Card Fundraiser – Completed for 2021
Deadline – December 6th
- How it works – Order gift cards using the order form listed below. You will receive a kick back based on the amount you purchase. (EXAMPLE: Suzy buys $100 from Starbucks. Starbucks has a kickback of 10%. $10 is given to Suzy in her travel account. )
We have gift cards for Department stores, grocery shopping, eating out and buying gas. If you are going to purchase these ANYWAYS then why not get a 2-20% KICK BACK for it all and put money away for competition fees and travel? This will go directly into YOUR own Travel/fundraising account. See the Form and be aware of the deadlines we are using: ****Please hand in one form per athlete!!
Purdy’s Chocolates – Completed for 2021